Professional Welding & Fabrication in Cornwall
Pulse Fabrications offers bespoke, professional Welding, Cutting & Folding of Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminium & Zinc and fabrication services in Cornwall.
Both commercial and domestic jobs catered for, undertaken with our hallmark quality and attention to detail.
From its workshop in Penryn, Cornwall, Pulse Fabrications has over 40 years experience in welding and fabrication.
Although we have grown over several years we pride ourselves on maintaining a family business with dedicated staff.
- Working on both the commercial and domestic projects,
- Pulse Fabrications can advise you on the best methodology and materials to use for your work.
- Being a local Cornish company, Pulse Fabrications is well aware of the challenges facing metal due to the coastal nature and salt air, that’s why we are specialists in the use of stainless steel.
- Pulse Fabrications works extensively in the food industry, and has separate areas within the workshop to eliminate the risk of cross contamination.
- At pulse Fabrications we are able to cut and fold to your exact measurements using out latest CNC machines.
- We also have a rolling machine to roll to your requirements.
Clean professional welds to ensure a quality finish.
35 years experience
Our vast experience encompasses a plethora of jobs, both large and small.
From domestic to marine to commercial projects no job too big, no job too small.
A speciality, with a separate workshops to eliminate the risk of cross contamination.
News and Articles
Experienced Fabricator Welder required to join our team manufacturing and installing various items of secondary...read more
Vacancy 1: Experienced MiG/TiG welder/fabricator for in-house projects and also site work. Permanent position Monday -...read more
Top class mig welds from our 2nd year apprentice. Well done...read more
Examples of our work
Pulse Fabrications is keen to become involved in our local community, that’s why we work ethically and responsibly, recycling what we can, and where possible we use local suppliers and sub contractors.
Pulse Fabrications is proud to sponsor the kit for Stithians FC Reserve football team.
Thank you very much to you and your team for the recent door works here at Gylly, it looks great and we are very happy with it.
Pulse Fabrications fully understood the requirements for our new premises, providing us with metal work for our new food preparation area. The work was delivered on time, and more importantly on budget, and to such a high standard. We cannot recommend Pulse Fabrication highly enough, and would use them again for all our fabrication and welding needs.
Always a good experience letting Pulse Fabrication handle our fabrication needs. Attention to detail is always key in the work that they do for us and in time too, what’s not to like!